The Accessibility Services Office seeks to ensure that all students with disabilities have equitable access to all opportunities at Northwest Technical College. The office provides accommodations for eligible students enrolled in courses and programs through Northwest Technical College either in online or on-campus courses and serves as a resource for faculty, staff and the College community to promote an inclusive environment.
Students seeking accommodations due to a disabling condition are encouraged to visit with the Director of Accessibility Services as early as possible to begin the process. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
Apply for Services
Submit an application for accessibility services at Northwest Technical College. The information you provide will be kept private in accordance with the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Sign in using your student email (YourStarID@go.minnstate.edu) to access the application form.
- Once you’re signed in, click on the “New Student Application” to open the form.
- Complete the form with your details.
Please note: If you log out before hitting the “Submit” button, you might encounter a “404 page not found” error when you try to access the form again. If this happens, simply close your browser and open the page in a new window.
Meet with Accessibility Services
Discuss your needs and available accommodations at your scheduled appointment.
- First time seeking accessibility services? Plan to spend up to 60 minutes going over your barriers to access, your history of needs and how to address your access needs.
- Need some advising in light of your accommodations or disability? Schedule a 30-minute advising and accommodations conversation.
- Already have accommodations and want to update your needs within the semester? Let’s visit for 30 minutes to check in!
Contact: Christian Breczinski, Director of Accessibility Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: NTC Student Success Center: Tuesdays 1-4pm and Thursdays 8 am – 12 pm
Set up an appointment or call: (218) 766-2139
You may also find these documents to be helpful in explaining the process:
Northwest Technical College is accessible by ramps or doorways. Designated handicapped parking stalls are located near main entrances. Vehicles bearing a State Handicapped License are the only vehicles allowed to park in these spaces. Students with a temporary disability (e.g. broken leg) may obtain handicapped permits for a limited time from the receptionist. You must have a letter from a doctor for all temporary disability conditions and it must state the approximate length of the disability condition.