Northwest Technical College will honor more than 220 college graduates during an in-person Commencement ceremony, May 7.
Coordinated following COVID-19 guidelines set forth by the State of Minnesota and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the ceremony will last about an hour and will be live-streamed on Facebook and Vimeo. The graduates were not required to attend the ceremony and not all graduates will be in attendance.
All events were coordinated following COVID-19 guidelines set forth by the State of Minnesota and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For more information, please view the Northwest Technical College COVID-19 preparedness plan.
Planning for Commencement
- Application for Graduation – All students must submit an application for graduation prior to March 15, 2021, to be included in the commencement booklet. Students who submitted applications for graduation after March 15, 2021 will still have their application evaluated and credentials posted upon completion of credential requirements. The application for graduation may also be found here.
- Complete the 2021 NTC Commencement Participation Survey by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, April 13th. The information will be sent to the Sanford Center to create Ticketmaster Promo codes on April 14th. Shortly thereafter you will receive an email with information on ordering up to four (4) guest tickets for the ceremony.
- Cap and Gown Information – Students may purchase a cap, gown and tassel from the Bookstore.
- Commencement Booklet Information – A copy of the graduate’s names that will appear in the commencement booklet by degree and program can be found here. Please review to verify that your name and information are correct. If you have questions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduating with Honors – Students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher at the beginning of their final semester of enrollment prior to graduation will be designated in the commencement program as graduating with honors. Honors graduates are distinguished at commencement ceremonies by the wearing of an honors medallion. If you have questions, please e-mail: email@example.com