We have heard your questions — you all want to know what Northwest Technical College is planning for Commencement. While there are still some details to be ironed out what we can tell you is that even with an ever-evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are excited to announce that NTC intends to hold graduation live and in person. Continue reading >>
- We are taking applications for student commencement speakers commencement 2021 throughout March.
- Travis Greene, associate vice president for student life and success, firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning for Commencement
- Application for Graduation – All students must submit an application for graduation prior to March 15, 2021, to be included in the commencement booklet. Students who submitted applications for graduation after March 15, 2021, may participate in commencement, but may not be listed in the commencement booklet. The application for graduation may also be found here.
- Cap and Gown Information – Students may purchase a cap, gown and tassel from the Bookstore.
- Commencement Booklet Information – A copy of the graduate’s names that will appear in the commencement booklet by degree and program will be available in late March. Please review to verify that your name and information are correct. If you have questions, please e-mail: email@example.com
- Graduating with Honors – Students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher at the beginning of their final semester of enrollment prior to graduation will be designated in the commencement program as graduating with honors. Honors graduates are distinguished at commencement ceremonies by the wearing of an honors medallion. If you have questions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org