The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share stories about Northwest Technical College and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Northwest Technical College in Bemidji will gather dozens of community health workers from across Minnesota Sept. 28 for the 3rd Annual Rural Community Health Worker Conference.Keep reading »
For some, suffering a serious injury while skiing can be a life-changing event with far-reaching negative consequences. For Northwest Technical College alumna Katie Houg, however, it set her on a path toward a career in health care.
More than a half-dozen prospective students attended a July 23 open house to explore careers in the growing, high-tech field of commercial refrigeration and the college’s new Commercial Refrigeration/HVAC diploma program.
Northwest Technical College has awarded 10 Workforce Development Scholarships, each worth $2,500, to high-achieving northern Minnesota high school seniors who are enrolling in academic programs supporting in-demand career fields.
Northwest Technical College President Dr. Faith C. Hensrud and Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs Darrin Strosahl have unveiled a draft strategic plan to guide the college for the next five years.
High school-aged students from across the state of Minnesota gathered at Northwest Technical College July 9-13 for a VEX Robotics Camp. Campers broke into four teams for a July 13 finale competition using Turning Point, a new VEX Robotics game for 2018.
- Skiing Accident Leads Katie Houg to NTC and a Future in Health Care
- Decision to Attend NTC Launched Krysta Masurka’s Medical Coding Career
- NTC’s Ashley Johnson Wins Bush Fellowship to Attend Regional Leadership Conference
- Ten Minnesota High School Students Receive Workforce Development Scholarships
- 2018 VEX Robotics Camp at NTC Wraps with Turning Points Competition
- Save the Date: Third Annual Community Health Worker Conference on Sept. 28
- Explore High-Tech Careers in Commercial Refrigeration July 23 at NTC
- Explore High-Demand Careers in Dental Assisting July 9 at NTC
- Nursing Application Deadlines for Fall 2018 Extended to July 30
NTC in the Media
- Lakeland Public TV: NTC Hosts Open House For New Commercial Refrigeration Program
- Bemidji Pioneer: Robots at the ready: Robotics camp held at NTC
- A new degree and a new job: Mark Stodola goes back to school to learn new skills
- Bemidji Pioneer: NTC to add commercial refrigeration diploma
- Bemidji Pioneer: NTC eyes commercial refrigeration program
More in the News Archive »