The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share stories about Northwest Technical College and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
As part of Minnesota’s celebration of College Knowledge Month, Northwest Technical College and Bemidji State University will join other Minnesota State colleges and universities and waive their application fees during the month of October. College Knowledge Month is a statewide effort to provide every graduating high school senior — especially underrepresented students — with the […]Keep reading »
Fall enrollment at Northwest Technical College is up 10 percent during the fall 2018 semester as of the 30th day of fall classes. This fall, 1,021 students are pursuing their higher education goals at NTC, an increase of 93 students from fall of 2017. Credit generation, which plays a more critical role in the college’s […]
After spending three years working construction with his grandfather in France and Switzerland, Bemidji native Jon Barcenas decided to match his passion for the environment with his skill in construction by pursuing a career in sustainable environment technology at Northwest Technical College. “When I came back from Europe and saw that NTC had the program, […]
Northwest Technical College faculty and staff presented at the Rural Minnesota Community Health Worker Conference that took place at the Hampton Inn and Suites on Sept. 28. The daylong conference was intended for employers and potential employers of community health workers, as well as to provide community health workers with opportunities to network with colleagues […]
Northwest Technical College has awarded 10 Workforce Development Scholarships, each worth $2,500, to high-achieving northern Minnesota high school seniors who are enrolling in academic programs supporting in-demand career fields.
Northwest Technical College President Dr. Faith C. Hensrud and Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs Darrin Strosahl have unveiled a draft strategic plan to guide the college for the next five years.
- NTC Faculty and Staff Host Rural Community Health Worker Conference
- Family Trade and Concern for the Environment leads Jon Barcenas to NTC
- Skiing Accident Leads Katie Houg to NTC and a Future in Health Care
- Decision to Attend NTC Launched Krysta Masurka’s Medical Coding Career
- NTC Celebrates 2018-19 Foundation Scholarship Recipients
- Northwest Technical College Hosting Third Annual Community Health Workers Conference
- Prospective Students Explore Commercial Refrigeration at July 23 Open House
- 2018 VEX Robotics Camp at NTC Wraps with Turning Points Competition
- Save the Date: Third Annual Community Health Worker Conference on Sept. 28
NTC in the Media
- Lakeland Public TV: NTC Hosts Open House For New Commercial Refrigeration Program
- Bemidji Pioneer: Robots at the ready: Robotics camp held at NTC
- A new degree and a new job: Mark Stodola goes back to school to learn new skills
- Bemidji Pioneer: NTC to add commercial refrigeration diploma
- Bemidji Pioneer: NTC eyes commercial refrigeration program
More in the News Archive »