The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share stories about Northwest Technical College and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College will join the Minnesota State system of colleges and universities for its annual Minnesota Day at the Capitol. The event features the accomplishments of students and faculty across the system to emphasize the importance of the Minnesota State legislative biennial budget request.Keep reading »
News of an emergency vaccine authorization by the Food and Drug Administration means the light at the end of the COVID-19 tunnel is finally visible. Nearly 3,000 doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine have been delivered to Sanford Health of Bemidji, and Northwest Technical College graduate Dan Hanson was among the first recipients.
Northwest Technical College has constructed and modernized several labs on campus to safely provide on-site training opportunities for students.
Northwest Technical College’s Wendy Potratz, community health worker faculty, and Alicia Carley, biology faculty, presented at the virtual Annual Summit for the Minnesota Society of Public Health Educators on Oct. 22.
Northwest Technical College will host a series of on-campus recruitment events beginning Oct. 27 through Nov. 10. An additional information session will be held virtually on Nov. 19.
NTC is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our students, faculty, staff, and members of our campus community. To ensure that, we have developed this Back-to-Campus Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic utilizing guidance offered in Emergency Executive Order 20-40, Allowing Workers in Certain Non-Critical Sectors to Return to Safe Workplaces, April 23, 2020.
- A Cancer Researcher & an HVAC Prodigy: BSU & NTC Featured During Minnesota State Day at the Capitol
- NTC Grad Among First to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Northwest Tech Retains Hands-on Student Experience by Modernizing Trades and Industry Labs
- NTC Faculty Members Present at Annual Health Educators Summit
- Free COVID-19 testing for NTC students, Nov. 18-19, 10 a.m–2 p.m.
- You are the key to slowing COVID-19 — get a free test on Tuesday.
- NTC Foundation Scholarship Helps Leister Pursue Career in Nursing
- Foundation Scholarship Helps NTC Student Pursue a New Career
- Foundation Scholarship Helps NTC Student and Full-time Mom Find Success
NTC in the Media
- Sanford Health Pledges $1 Million To Health Care Programs At BSU, NTC & BHS
- NTC to host VEX Robotics Summer Camp
- Lakeland Public TV: NTC Hosts Open House For New Commercial Refrigeration Program
- Bemidji Pioneer: Robots at the ready: Robotics camp held at NTC
- A new degree and a new job: Mark Stodola goes back to school to learn new skills
More in the News Archive »