The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share stories about Northwest Technical College and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
The Northwest Technical College Foundation awarded $37,500 in scholarships to students at a Sept. 10 virtual Scholarship Recognition & Award Ceremony. Scholarships help students with education expenses as they fulfill their educational goals.Keep reading »
Northwest Technical College held the fall 2020 virtual Welcome Day to welcome students to campus for the new school year. Students received updates from faculty, staff and administration to prepare for the semester amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
Northwest Technical College is adding a new academic program in Gerontology and Aging Care, set to begin in the spring semester of 2021. The curriculum, focused on the scientific study of aging, will respond to the demand for well-trained eldercare specialists in the wake of unprecedented growth in life expectancy and aging populations.
Northwest Technical College and Bemidji State University are partnering to expand mental health services available to students with $120,000 in funding from the Minnesota State Multi-campus Collaboration Grant program.
Northwest Technical College senior Na Zhao has overcome a number of challenges while pursuing her nursing degree. With the the help of NTC faculty and staff, she is achieving her career dreams while raising two young children and working two part-time jobs.
NTC is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our students, faculty, staff, and members of our campus community. To ensure that, we have developed this Back-to-Campus Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic utilizing guidance offered in Emergency Executive Order 20-40, Allowing Workers in Certain Non-Critical Sectors to Return to Safe Workplaces, April 23, 2020.
- Perseverance and Family Support Propel NTC’s Erica Manker Towards her Dreams
- NTC Students Awarded $37,500 in Scholarships to Pursue Their Education
- Northwest Technical College Welcomes Students Back to Campus and Awards Six $1000 Scholarships
- Northwest Technical College Propels Zhao Towards Her Nursing Dream
- NTC Receives Governor’s Emergency Educational Relief Grant to Support Underserved Students
- Northwest Tech Stands Ready to Welcome Back Students
- Minnesota State Health Screening Required For Campus Access
- Minnesota State Health Screening Required For Campus Access Launches August 10
- Fall 2020 Return to Campus Plan Available
NTC in the Media
- Sanford Health Pledges $1 Million To Health Care Programs At BSU, NTC & BHS
- NTC to host VEX Robotics Summer Camp
- Lakeland Public TV: NTC Hosts Open House For New Commercial Refrigeration Program
- Bemidji Pioneer: Robots at the ready: Robotics camp held at NTC
- A new degree and a new job: Mark Stodola goes back to school to learn new skills
More in the News Archive »