The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share stories about Northwest Technical College and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Morgan Groenhoff knew she wanted to study dental assisting when she decided to attend NTC right after she graduated from high school.Keep reading »
Northwest Technical College recently welcomed three new employees that will work to ensure NTC students have access to the best resources available to stay on track towards achieving their goals.
An economic impact study on the Minnesota State system of 30 state colleges and seven state universities, released in November 2018, has found that Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College combine to contribute an estimated total of more than $320 million and more than 2,700 jobs to Minnesota’s economy each year.
Fall enrollment at Northwest Technical College is up 10 percent during the fall 2018 semester as of the 30th day of fall classes.
For some, suffering a serious injury while skiing can be a life-changing event with far-reaching negative consequences. For Northwest Technical College alumna Katie Houg, however, it set her on a path toward a career in health care.
- Black History Month Book Corner
- Opportunity for traditional college experience leads Morgan Groenhoff to NTC
- Northwest Technical College Hires Three New Staff Members to Promote Student Success
- Shawn Graupmann Pursues Career as a Construction Electrician at NTC
- NTC Dental Assisting Open House
- NTC Dental Assisting Program Provide Care to Nearly 50 Kids at Annual Give Kids a Smile
- NTC Hosts Annual Give Kids a Smile on Feb. 1
- NTC Staff Receive Outstanding Service Award at the MNState 2018 CFO Annual Conference
- NTC and BSU Honor Veterans With Week of Activities
NTC in the Media
- Lakeland Public TV: NTC Hosts Open House For New Commercial Refrigeration Program
- Bemidji Pioneer: Robots at the ready: Robotics camp held at NTC
- A new degree and a new job: Mark Stodola goes back to school to learn new skills
- Bemidji Pioneer: NTC to add commercial refrigeration diploma
- Bemidji Pioneer: NTC eyes commercial refrigeration program
More in the News Archive »