The Office of Communications and Marketing uses multimedia reporting and media relations to share stories about Northwest Technical College and its students, faculty, staff and alumni. You can help by submitting a story, or just give us a friendly retweet!
Northwest Technical College will host an open house for its electrical construction program May 3 from 1–3 p.m. Prospective electricians are invited to explore NTC’s facilities, meet with faculty and students, learn about career possibilities available in electrical construction and register for fall classes.Keep reading »
The Bemidji community is invited to join Northwest Technical College April 28 for a night of horse racing, fun and extravagant hats at its 9th Annual Nite at the Races scholarship fundraiser.
The Community for Accredited Online Schools, a leading resource provider for higher education information, has found the online degree programs at Northwest Technical College to be among the best in Minnesota. “The schools on our list represent the best online degree programs Minnesota has to offer,” said Doug Jones, the website’s CEO and founder. “Students […]
Northwest Technical College President Faith Hensrud joined a discussion at the college on Wednesday, March 29, concerning the role of apprenticeships as a path into high-demand, high-wage jobs in manufacturing and other fields.
Northwest Technical College showcased its academic programs to 364 high school students from around the area at its annual “Passport to the Future” event March 22.
Northwest Technical College alumna Jennifer Theisen has worked as an application developer analyst at Bemidji State University for three years, bringing in the skills learned from her time as a student at the college.
- NTC Alumna Pursuing Her Passion for Coding as an Analyst at BSU
- NTC Alumna Emma Randall Finds Her Niche in Medical Coding Field
- Northwest Technical College Alumnus Successful in Election Bid
- Dean Paula Langteau Sees Opportunity at Northwest Technical College
- Celebrating a Century of Service at Employee Recognition Celebration
- NTC Commencement set for May 5
- Dental Assisting Program Hosting Dental Assisting Day April 5
- High School Students Explore NTC Academic Programs at ‘Passport to the Future’
- Dr. Jan Doebbert Named Interim Vice President of Academic Affairs
NTC in the Media
- Bemidji Pioneer: Searching for the right skills: Klobuchar’s office takes skills training tour to Cass Lake, Bemidji
- Adjunct instructor Colleen Falk new board chair of Bemidji Chamber board
- Lakeland PTV: Dr. Faith Hensrud featured on Lakeland Currents
- Brainerd Dispatch: Racing from the heart
- Bemidji Pioneer: VIDEO: Conduct of code: Girls Who Code Camp at BSU, Northwest Tech
More in the News Archive »