There are many ways to get financial assistance for college — from grants and employment to a wide variety of loans and scholarships. NTC provides a comprehensive array of aid options in addition to helping students and their families navigate the process of investigating and obtaining assistance from federal, state and private sources.
Our office is here to ensure you achieve your degree without spending a lot of time worrying about money. We also don’t want you to graduate with too much debt, so we will do our best to help you make the most responsible decisions possible.
Summer 2022 Financial Aid eForm is Available NOW!
- Register for summer courses on eServices
- Complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA
- Complete the Summer 2022 Financial Aid eForm
- View & Accept Financial Aid Offer on eServices
- Review Important Summer 2022 Information
2022-2023 FAFSA Available October 1, 2021
- To be considered for all Federal and State aid programs, complete the FAFSA as soon as possible. The application will require 2020 income tax for parents and students.
- Federal Pell Grant recipients must finalize all registration within the first 30 days of the semester. A student who withdraws from a course within the first 30 days of the semester will have their Pell award reduced to the adjusted level of enrollment.
- A completed FAFSA must be received by the Federal Processing Center within the first 30 days of the semester to be eligible for a Minnesota State Grant.