There are two types of transcripts available:
- Unofficial Transcript – is not stamped with the university seal or signed by the Registrar. Unofficial transcripts may be downloaded from e-Services.
- Official Transcript – is stamped with the university seal and signed by the Registrar. It is generally used to send to other institutions.
Availability: usually within one week from when we receive the request, although additional time may be required at the end of a term.
Northwest Technical College has authorized Parchment, a digital credentials service, to provide online ordering to current and former Northwest Technical College students.
NOTE: When placing an order, be sure to use Firefox or Chrome web browsers on a desktop or laptop computer. Other web browsers and mobile devices are not compatible when placing an order in Parchment.
To request an official transcript, you must login or register by creating a new account. If you have already registered, please enter your Email and Password to the left and click Sign In.
If this is your first time using the online order system, please click Create Account and enter the required information. Once your account is created you will be able to request transcripts online and track the status of your orders.
When requesting a transcript, please be aware of the following:
- Past due balance/hold on record– A transcript cannot be issued if a past due balance or student financial global hold is on the record.
- Processing time is 2-3 business days
- End of semester grades– For transcripts to include the most recent grades, be sure to select “After Grades” as the processing option. End of semester grades are finalized approximately 10 business days after the last day of finals. Payment is received at the time the order is placed.
- After degree is awarded– For transcripts to include the earned degree, be sure to select “After Degree” as the processing option. After degree transcripts are finalized approximately 20 business days after the last day of finals. Payment is received at the time the order is placed.
Transcript Delivery and Payment Options
|$5.65 per transcript||Transcript will be mailed to the requested recipient via regular 1st class U.S. mail within two to three business days of order. Allow sufficient time for delivery by U.S. Mail; up to 3 weeks for international mail.|
|Hold for Pickup||$3.15 per transcript||Transcript will be available for pickup in the Registrar’s Office, Deputy Hall 100, two business days after receiving the transcript order.|
|Email-Secure PDF||$3.15 per transcript||Transcript will be emailed to recipient within two business days of order. Transcript is emailed in pdf format through a secure transmission. Adobe Reader is required to view.|
|FedEx (within US)||$28.15||Transcript will be sent via Federal Express within one business day of order to the requested recipient.|
|FedEx (Mexico & Canada)||$50.65||Transcript will be sent via Federal Express within one business day of order to the requested.|
|FedEx (International)||$50.65||Transcript will be sent via Federal Express within one business day of order to the requested.|
|PLEASE NOTE: The transcript fee is a contract for services with Parchment.|