NTC recognizes that you are here for a reason. Whether it is to brush up on technical training, learn a new set of technical skills, or change your career entirely, our programs can get you there.
Career advising begins with your instructors. Beginning the first week of class ask your instructors about area employers, and with whom you should be networking.
Handshake is an online employment system sponsored by NTC Career Services. NTC students and alumni are eligible to use Handshake to search for jobs, internships, sign-up for interview schedules and career fairs.
Benefits of Handshake
- Access to job openings
- Resumes may be referred to potential employers
- Register for on-campus interviewing
- Access to the latest events and upcoming workshops
- Current students: May access Handshake through their MyNTC portal, click on the Handshake icon.
- Alumni: Contact email@example.com
Statewide and Local Area Job Search
- Handshake: NTC’s job and internship posting site.
- MinnesotaWorks.net: up-to-date listing of jobs, internships, and other opportunities.
- CareerWise is Minnesota’s career, education, and job resource.
Work at NTC
We have work-study options right here on campus. These jobs are part-time and can help you gain direct experience in the field you are studying.