NTC Foundation Scholarships
Northwest Technical College Foundation manages scholarships for current and new NTC students who are enrolled either part-time or full-time. Scholarship awards range from $500 to $2,500 per semester.
Please read the Applicant Tutorial – Scholarships (Universal Application) and create an account to find available scholarship opportunities. Once you’ve created an account, click APPLY in the top navigation bar to view open opportunities. The scholarship selection committee chooses recipients based on their answers to essay questions on the application.
Northwest Minnesota Foundation (NMF) manages Northwest Technical College Foundation’s scholarship process. You will be routed to NMF’s website to apply for NTC scholarships.
To increase your chances of receiving a scholarship, first type your answers to the essay questions in a Microsoft Word document. Ask someone else to proof your answers. Then cut and paste your final document into the online form. The online form does not offer spellcheck.
The Fall 2022 scholarship application process will open February 1.
Delta Dental Equity and Education Scholarship Program
- qualifying Dental Assisting students who identify as Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC)
- Learn more and apply on NTC’s website
Northwest Technical College Foundation General Scholarship
- All NTC students
Paul Bunyan Vintage Auto Club Scholarship
- Enrolled in Automotive Program
Fred Breen Scholarship
- Beltrami County resident for at least one full year prior to enrollment
- Completed 12 credits at NTC
- Enrolled in 12 credits
- GPA considered
George W. Neilson Foundation Scholarship
- Awarded to first-term students.
- May be applied to tuition, fees, books or tools.
Uran Family Scholarship
- All NTC students
- Preference for nontraditional students returning to further their education after spending a considerable amount of time in the workforce.
Read about the Uran Family here.