NTC recognizes that you are here for a reason. Whether it is to brush up on technical training, learn a new set of technical skills, or change your career entirely, our programs can get you there.
Career advising begins with your instructors. Beginning the first week of class, ask your instructors about area employers, and with whom you should be networking.
Career Services strongly recommends that all students, new graduates and alumni register with Connect2Careers. Connect2Careers is an online resume referral and job listing system exclusively available to NTC and BSU students and alumni.
Benefits of Being Registered with Connect2Careers
- Access to additional job openings
- Resumes may be referred to potential employers
- Register for on-campus interviewing
- Access to the latest events and upcoming workshops
Steps to Complete Registration
- Current students: May access Connect2Careers through their MyNTC portal.
- Alumni: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Statewide and Local Area Job Search
- Connect2Career: NTC’s personal job and internship posting site.
- MinnesotaWorks.net: up-to-date listing of jobs, internships, and other opportunities.
- CareerWise is Minnesota’s career, education, and job resource.
eFolio – Create a Career Portfolio for Employers
Highlight your education, employment history, accomplishments, goals and professional experiences with eFolio Minnesota, a multimedia electronic portfolio. Minnesota State Colleges and Universities developed eFolio, which is available to all Minnesota residents.Start your own eFolio.
Work at NTC
We have Work-study options right here on campus. These jobs are part-time, and can help you gain direct experience in the field you are studying. Please check with the Financial Aid office to see available positions and if you qualify for work-study employment at NTC!