Program Learning Outcomes
Healthcare Administrative Leadership AAS
- Display workplace professionalism by using proper language in writing and verbal communication, ensuring appropriate appearance, practicing ethical behavior, being accountable for actions, and showing respect.
- Integrate medical terminology into healthcare communications and assigned applications.
- Identify complete and accurate health/medical records according to healthcare standards.
- Apply critical thinking skills in the healthcare setting in the provision of professional services.
- Demonstrate essential qualities of leadership in healthcare support including self-awareness and team support.