To enroll in the Dental Assisting program, students must have a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) diploma, apply for admission to NTC and meet minimum program entry requirements.
- Prior to entering the Dental Assisting program, students must successfully complete foundational courses determined by the Accuplacer assessment or be waived from these courses based on courses already taken.
- Achieving and maintaining a grade of “C” or above in all program-required courses.
- Current CPR, AHA Healthcare Provider required to be taken fall semester, or transfer of equivalent course and provide current CPR card.
- Vaccinations against Hepatitis B or a signed release form and a Mantoux test.
- Mandatory attendance at an informational meeting during the first week of fall semester.