- Can I work for the Center for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion?
Yes. Students are encouraged to apply for pre-professional employment provided by the Center for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
The Center provides three positions for pre-professional employment: 1) Scheduling & Facility Coordinator, 2) Event Operations Specialist, 3) Social Media Manager. Students can submit online applications via Handshake or On-Campus Student Employment Fair when positions are open.
Please refer to “Our Team” page for up-to-date information of the position opening.
2. Where can I connect with student identity groups?
Students can use BeaverLink to connect to student identity groups and follow them on social media:
- International Student Organization (facebook, Instagram)
- The Phoenix (Instagram)
- Black Student Union (facebook, Instagram)
3. Who can use the Center for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion?
Students, faculty, staff, and community members can reserve the Center’s lounge space located at Room 260 at Hobson Memorial Union via Campus Room Scheduling. Student identity groups and student organizations are also encouraged to reserve the space for regular organizational meetings.
In addition to making formal reservations for events and activities, all students are encouraged to use the Center Lounge to relax, organize, study, host events, and build community.