pre-conference information facilitated by MN CHW alliance
- Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Social: 5:30-6 p.m.
- Exploring and Fostering Leadership: 6-8 p.m.
A limited number of Community Health Worker Scholarships are available.
General cONFERENCE inFORMATION
- Friday, May 20, 2022
- Early Bird Rate Deadline May. 1: $60
- Regular Rate Starting May. 2: $75
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- We are monitoring COVID-19 situation and will provide updates as necessary.
- Identify strategies for developing the work of Community Health Workers to improve effectiveness
- Build confidence in Community Health Worker identity to reduce ambiguity
- Apply innovative models to improve Community Health
- Network with Community Health professionals and colleagues to share knowledge and resources.
- Hampton Inn & Suites – 1019 Paul Bunyan Drive South, Bemidji, MN 56601
CEU Certificates available:
We are issuing 0.6 (six hours worth) non-credit Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) for those who would like to purchase them. You will be given a paper certificate officially certifying your participation and CEU’s gained, that will be handed out at the conference. You can add this option to your registration for an additional $25.
Lodging is available at the Hampton Inn & Suites at a discounted rate (Thursday, October 14th only) for those attending the conference. You must make your reservation by April 30, 2021 to get the discounted rate. When making the reservation, let the front desk know you are requesting the room under “CHW / Northwest Tech” room block to get the discount.
If you need an accommodation for this event, please contact the Accessibility Services Office at 218-755-3883. If an interpreter is needed, two weeks’ notice is requested.
2022 CONFERENCE SCHEDULE:
2022 sponsorship opportunity:
THANK YOU TO OUR 2022 SPONSORS: