The Rural CHW conference scheduled for October 15, 2021 has been postponed due to the recent spike of the COVID-19 Delta variant cases. The conference committee will monitor the situation over the coming months and will be working to host the conference in the later part of Spring 2022. The safety of our conference participants, speakers, and the community are our highest priority.
Check back to this website for more information about details for the next in person meeting in 2022. If you have reserved a room at the Hampton Inn for Oct 14-15, 2021, you will need to cancel this reservation. Thank you for your understanding.
A limited number of Community Health Worker Scholarships are available.
General cONFERENCE inFORMATION
- Friday, October 15, 2021
- Early Bird Rate Deadline Oct. 1: $60
- Regular Rate Starting Oct. 2: $75
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Identify strategies for developing the work of Community Health Workers to improve effectiveness
- Build confidence in Community Health Worker identity to reduce ambiguity
- Apply innovative models to improve Community Health
- Network with Community Health professionals and colleagues to share knowledge and resources.
- Hampton Inn & Suites – 1019 Paul Bunyan Drive South, Bemidji, MN 56601
CEU Certificates available:
We are issuing 0.6 (six hours worth) non-credit Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) for those who would like to purchase them. You will be given a paper certificate officially certifying your participation and CEU’s gained, that will be handed out at the conference. You can add this option to your registration for an additional $25.
Lodging is available at the Hampton Inn & Suites at a discounted rate (Thursday, October 14th only) for those attending the conference. You must make your reservation by September 30, 2021 to get the discounted rate. When making the reservation, let the front desk know you are requesting the room under “CHW / Northwest Tech” room block to get the discount.
If you need an accommodation for this event, please contact the Accessibility Services Office at 218-755-3883. If an interpreter is needed, two weeks’ notice is requested.
2019 Conference Schedule:
- 2019 Conference Program
- 2019 Conference Presentations
- Follow us on Facebook for updates on presenters.
2021 sponsorship opportunity:
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 SPONSORS: