Watch this video to learn more about the
Supporting Rural Community Health Workers.
A limited number of Community Health Worker Scholarships are available.
General cONFERENCE inFORMATION
- Friday, September 29, 2023
- Early Bird Rate Deadline September 1: $60
- Regular Rate Starting September 2: $75
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Identify strategies for developing the work of Community Health Workers to improve effectiveness
- Build confidence in Community Health Worker identity to reduce ambiguity
- Apply innovative models to improve Community Health
- Network with Community Health professionals and colleagues to share knowledge and resources.
2022 CONFERNECE PRESENTATIONS:
Here are the presentation links for downloading:
- 2022 NTC CHW Deb McGregor, The Rhythm of Resiliency: Find Joy in Every Beat Presentation: https://f.io/aAb3MoYk
- 2022 NTC CHW Ashley and Sierra, Increasing Cultural Humility in Rural MN: How the Past Informs the Present Presentation: https://f.io/JPbkON1z
- 2022 NTC CHW Joe Johnson, Working with and Inspiriting HOPE with Incarcerated Men Presentation: https://f.io/SArOTMVp
- Click here for the PowerPoint for the Increasing Cultural Humility in Rural MN: How the Past Informs the Present presentation.
- Hampton Inn & Suites – 1019 Paul Bunyan Drive South, Bemidji, MN 56601
CEU Certificates available:
We are issuing 0.6 (six hours worth) non-credit Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) for those who would like to purchase them. You will be given a paper certificate officially certifying your participation and CEU’s gained, that will be handed out at the conference. You can add this option to your registration for an additional $25.
Lodging is available at the Hampton Inn & Suites at a discounted rate (Thursday, September 28th only) for those attending the conference. You must make your reservation by August 30, 2023 to get the discounted rate. When making the reservation, let the front desk know you are requesting the room under “CHW / Northwest Tech” room block to get the discount.
If you need an accommodation for this event, please contact the Accessibility Services Office at 218-755-3883. If an interpreter is needed, two weeks’ notice is requested.
2022 CONFERENCE SCHEDULE:
- 2022 Conference Program
- Follow us on Facebook for updates on presenters.
2022 sponsorship opportunity:
THANK YOU TO OUR 2022 SPONSORS: