- Demonstrate understanding of business and business law in a global environment.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Analyze and apply managerial and cost accounting principles
- Apply computer skills efficiently and accurately to office tasks using a variety of computer application programs
- Demonstrate application of integrated accounting software
- Demonstrate professionalism in preparation for the workplace
Equity and Inclusion Statement
- The Accounting program will adapt program courses to include culturally responsive material to grow toward meeting Equity 2030 goals.
Feedback about this webpage.