Northwest Technical College will join other Minnesota State colleges and universities in celebrating College Knowledge Month by waiving application fees during the month of October.
College Knowledge Month is a statewide effort intended to encourage students to take the first steps in their higher education journey. High schools and postsecondary institutions work together to engage, inform and support students as they enter into the college application process.
Some colleges and universities, including Bemidji State University, are waiving their application fees for the entire month of October. Application fees for qualified low-income students are always waived at all Minnesota State colleges and universities.
“During these challenging times, it is more important than ever for students to stay on track for their educational goals,” said Devinder Malhotra, chancellor of Minnesota State. “We are encouraging every prospective student to learn more about the many educational options available to them, and in particular, the extraordinary value offered by the colleges and universities of Minnesota State.”
Minnesota State includes 30 community and technical colleges and seven state universities serving approximately 375,000 students. It is the fourth-largest system of two-year colleges and four-year universities in the United States.
Why Choose NTC?
- NTC offers 40 programs in six different career paths: automotive service, building systems, business, child care, health care and manufacturing technology.
- Student-to-faculty ratio is 15:1 and lab-to-lecture ratio is 4:1.
- Students can choose from a wide variety of student activities to get involved, such as the Student Senate, Student Nurses Association, electrical club and more opportunities at Bemidji State University.
- NTC students are eligible to live at Bemidji State, where they can benefit from a rich residential experience, have easy access to the dining hall, recreation center and more.
- There are on-campus and online programs. Students can receive an Associate of Science degree, Associate of Applied Science degree, certificates or diploma depending on the program they choose. There are also 4-year degree opportunities with Bemidji State.
- Most students receive some form of financial aid.
- Office of Admissions; (218) 333-6600, firstname.lastname@example.org