Northwest Technical College, along with 29 other colleges and seven universities in the Minnesota State System, will be part of the first-ever Minnesota State Week from June 24 – 28. Students will be able to submit an application for free and are encouraged to visit campus during the week.
Why Choose NTC?
- NTC offers 40 programs in six different career paths: automotive service, building systems, business, child care, health care and manufacturing technology.
- Student-to-faculty ratio is 15:1 and lab-to-lecture ratio is 4:1.
- Students can choose from a wide variety of student activities to get involved, such as the Student Senate, Student Nurses Association, electrical club and more opportunities at Bemidji State University.
- NTC students are eligible to live at Bemidji State, where they can benefit from a rich residential experience, have easy access to the dining hall, recreation center and more.
- There are on-campus and online programs. Students can receive an Associate of Science degree, Associate of Applied Science degree, certificates or diploma depending on the program they choose. There are also 4-year degree opportunities with Bemidji State.
- Most students receive some form of financial aid.
About Minnesota State System
Minnesota State is the fourth largest system of state colleges and universities in the United States and the largest in the state with 30 colleges, seven universities and 54 campuses. They commit to ensuring access to an extraordinary education and to provide an opportunity for students to create a better future for themselves, their families and their communities.
The faculty and staff strive to provide the best education available in Minnesota, preparing graduates to lead in every sector of Minnesota’s economy. These colleges and universities continue to be the place for students to receive an education, update their skills and prepare for new careers.
- Admissions; (218) 333-6600, firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwest Technical College, located in northern Minnesota’s lake district, has prepared students for fulfilling careers in high-demand fields for more than 50 years. The college’s accessible, affordable, hands-on programs also help the region’s employers meet their ever-growing need for a highly skilled workforce. NTC serves more than 1,000 students with an excellent education, an open-enrollment policy and affordable tuition. Students may pursue nearly 40 degree, diploma and certificate programs in six distinct career paths. Classes are offered on campus, online, or as a combination of both. NTC is a member of the Minnesota State system of colleges and universities. For more, visit ntcmn.edu