Ordering Campus & Online Books
Important change - beginning fall term 2015 both campus and distance books are located at the BSU on-campus bookstore.
Fall books may be charged to your NTC student account August 3rd through August 28th at the Follett Bookstore located in the lower level of Hobson Union at Bemidji State University.
Website ordering tips
- Select - Search for your textbooks by ISBN
- Select Fall 2015, course department, and then course number and section number. It is important to have a printout of your registered classes including course and section numbers. Various sections may have different books and materials based on faculty. Selecting an incorrect section could result in the wrong book shipped.
- Select your book choices between new, used and rentals. Take time to review your choices to be sure that you have not selected more than one type of option for each book.
- Add books to cart and proceed with checkout following the onscreen instructions.
- You may charge your books to your NTC student account using your 8 digit student ID. This service is available to all students earning their degrees through NTC. Book charges are added to your account and you are responsible for payment to the college. Financial aid, scholarships and funding agencies may be applied to these costs.
To save shipping time and costs, books may also be picked up at the BSU Follett Bookstore.