- Academic Advising - meet with our staff advisor and your faculty advisor at least once per semester
- Academic Calendar - important upcoming events for students, faculty and staff
- Bookstore - get your books and other materials for classes
- Catalog - official NTC catalog in PDF format
- Class Schedule - interactively find the classes that you need to take at NTC
- Library - find the resources you need to succeed
- Programs & Courses - find the program that's right for you and steps to completion
Important Dates for Fall 2014:
August 4 - Distance Bookstore (books for online classes) opens and charging begins.
August 18 - Campus Bookstore (books for on-campus classes) charging begins.
August 25 - First day of class.
August 28 - Distance Bookstore charging period ends.
August 29 - Last day to drop classes for a full refund. Last day to add a class.
September 2 - Campus Bookstore charging period ends.
September 8 - Last day for full withdrawal at 75% refund.
September 12 - Financial aid first distribution.