*An addendum to the ITS Strategic Plan was added to extend it from January 2022 thru June 2023.
To provide Information Technology tools, support, and services that enhance educational and workplace experiences and values.
We provide exceptional customer service, infrastructure reliability, efficient use of resources, and appropriate security oversight while engaging with our communities and partners. The plan outlines 5 Priority Goals:
- End-User Support: Provide exceptional service and support to our end users — students, faculty, and staff.
- Campus and Community Engagement: Engage and inform both campuses and the greater Bemidji community.
- Security: Ensure the secure use of IT resources.
- Infrastructure: Build and utilize an IT infrastructure that supports success.
- IT Team Development: Build and foster a cohesive and effective IT team.
Download the BSU/NTC ITS Department Strategic Plan.
Download the BSU/NTC ITS Department Strategic Plan – Addendum.