The center has been develops, coordinates, and implements various types of educational events for the diverse student populations.
Educational events include but are not limited to:
- Cultural Celebrations & heritage Experiences throughout the year to recognize and celebrate multicultural observances;
- Special Events such as annual multicultural congratulatory ceremony, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. celebration breakfast;
- Film screening and discussion;
- Reading and Conversation with Faculty series;
- Diversity Podcasts and Diversity Panels;
- Diversity Open Lecture Series