There are two different scenarios when you might need to complete a course substitution:
- Applying a transferred course to your declared program.
- Applying another NTC course as a substitute for a required course.
- Begin the conversation with your Academic Advisor.
- Complete the Credit Transfer/Course Substitution/Credit for Prior Learning. You will need to get your advisor’s signature and the signature of the department chair.
- The form should then be submitted to the NTC One Stop and will be processed in one to two weeks.
- After the form is processed you will receive notification and your Degree Audit Report will reflect the changes.