Accounting Clerk – Diploma
- Demonstrate application of a variety of software programs including integrated accounting software
- Analyze and apply accounting theory to service and merchandising organizations
- Prepare and process payroll records and reports in compliance with state and federal requirements
- Prepare and analyze financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principle
- Apply the Internal Revenue Code as it relates to individual, partnership and corporate income taxes
- Demonstrate understanding of business and business law in a global environment
- Analyze and apply managerial and cost accounting principles
- Demonstrate effective business communication skills
- Demonstrate understanding of the skills necessary to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate application of computerized spreadsheet system for accounting applications
- Demonstrate application and interpretation of financial information needed to be a functioning member of society
Equity and Inclusion Statement
- The Accounting program will adapt program courses to include culturally responsive material to grow toward meeting Equity 2030 goals.
Feedback about this webpage.