NTC At a Glance
Enrollment: 2,246 annually — on campus, online and blended.
Degrees: 33 certificates, 16 diplomas, 19 Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees and five Associate of Science (AS) degrees.
Credentials: 32 fields of study in seven Career Paths — Automotive Motorsports, Building Trades, Business, Child Care, Health Care, Manufacturing & Engineering Technology and Individual Studies.
- 88% from Minnesota, 12% out of state
- 77% white, 7% African American, 6% American Indian, 2% Latino
- 72% women and 28% men
- 63% enrolled part-time; 37% are full-time
- 4% are age 15-17; 22% are 18-20; 23% are 21-24; 18% 25-29; 19% 30-39, and 14% 40 and up.
- (Statistics are from 2014-2015.)
Other Key Facts
Governance: One of 24 community and technical colleges in the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System (MnSCU).
Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission and Commission on Dental Accreditation of ADA.
Bemidji State University partnership: On-campus housing, health services, campus dining, fitness center and more.
Scholarships: The NTC Foundation annually awards more than $50,000 in scholarships.