Bemidji State and Northwest Technical College are pleased to announce the development of six employee resource groups (ERGs) fall 2018 open to employees on both campuses. These groups are one way that the university and college are seeking to help create an even more welcoming and inclusive environment for its employees.
The six groups being formed and their leaders are:
- Parents of young children – Tammy Erickson and Patty Hartshorn
- Violence prevention – Stacie Jergenson
- Employees with elderly parents – Debbie Guelda
- Employees of color and allies – Hamden Alabsi
- Employees interested in conversations about race – Tori Dahlke and David Frison
- Employees who identify as LGBTQQIP2SAA (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (25), androgynous, or asexual) and allies – Tracy Caravella
Watch for email announcements in October soliciting employee participation as these groups begin meetings.