Northwest Technical College and the Bemidji School of Nursing recognized 31 nursing graduates during a pinning ceremony in December.
The students received their nursing name tags and were formally admitted into the profession as graduates of NTC’s practical nursing program.
Dr. Jeanine Gangeness, founding dean of the Bemidji School of Nursing, commented on what an accomplishment it is to be inducted into the nursing program.
“We are proud to provide the region with top notch graduates,” she said. “The role of the Practical Nurse is central to long-term care and care in assisted living facilities. These graduates are in high demand.”
For more information please contact Dr. Jeanine Gangeness, (218) 755-3870, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who participated in the pinning ceremony are listed below by hometown.
- Bemidji | 56601 | Alison Barott
- Bemidji | 56601 | Mamie Bender
- Bemidji | 56601 | Sandi Bruers
- Bemidji | 56601 | Barbara Bull
- Bemidji | 56601 | Amy Forster
- Bemidji | 56601 | Lisa Geving
- Bemidji | 56601 | Katie Grossell
- Bemidji | 56601 | Paige Niskanen
- Bemidji | 56601 | Casey Oreskovich
- Bemidji | 56601 | Troy Sewall
- Bemidji | 56601 | Melody Williams
- Bemidji | 56619 | Charles Kasick
- Alberta | 56207 | Geoffrey Brustuen
- Bagley | 56621 | Dawn Ambuehl
- Becida | 56678 | Heidi Grimsley
- Belle Plaine | 56011 | Emily Carney
- Blackduck | 56630 | Sarah Notsch
- Blackduck | 56630 | Trina Yoder
- Cass Lake | 56601 | Brianna Gregory
- Cass Lake | 56633 | Karisa Barthorpe
- Champlin | 55316 | Maria Smith
- Crookston | 56716 | Megan Wagner
- LaPorte | 56461 | Katherine Lee
- Nevis | 56467 | Carla Haynes
- Shevlin | 56676 | Lisa Anderson
- Shevlin | 56676 | Stephanie Kaiser
- Shevlin | 56676 | Erin Smith
- Vesta | 56292 | Vannessa Cookman
- Walker | 56484 | Natalie Haglund
- Wannaska | 56761 | Ann Beito
- Coos Bay | 97420 | Elizabeth Ekre
- Brownsville | 78520 | Durga Sahu Teli
About Northwest Technical College
Northwest Technical College, located in northern Minnesota’s lake district, is an open, inviting technological learning organization. For more than 40 years, the college has valued life-long learning and the worth and dignity of all people. Its open-enrollment policy, affordable tuition and high-quality education have attracted a diverse group of learners; today, the College serves more than 1,600 learners. The college offers more than 40 degree programs in areas such as business, health, human and protective services and environmental and industrial technology career programs. Classes are offered on the Bemidji campus, online, or as a combination of both. NTC is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. For more, visit ntcmn.edu.