Academic Success Toolbox - Explore methods for time management, improve your study skills, learn success strategies, and more!
One-on-one academic advising:
- Class registration and degree planning
- Understanding your Degree Audit Report
- Help with class add/drop/withdraw
- PSEO support and information
- Academic appeals and satisfactory academic progress
- Referral to other campus offices (Tutoring, Library, Financial Aid, etc.)
- Interacting with instructors and peers (mediating)
- Referral to BSU Center for Health & Counseling
- Success strategies (time management, goal setting, etc.)
- Online learning (MyNTC, D2L, ALEKS, ReadingLab, etc.)
- Learner rights and responsibilities
Set Goals, make Plans, and Succeed!
NTC encourages our students to develop their individual GPS LifePlans (GPS: Goals + Plans = Success). Now is a great time to focus on your various plans: CareerPlan, EducationPlan, FinancePlan, LeadershipPlan, and PersonalPlan.